Facebook unveils "chat heads" messaging tool for mobile phones
MENLO PARK, California
MENLO PARK, California (Reuters) - Facebook Inc introduced a messaging tool called "chat heads" on Thursday, part of a new family of software applications called "Home" intended to place the social network and its services at the forefront of users' mobile phones.
Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg introduced "Home" on Thursday from Facebook's Menlo Park, California, headquarters.
(Reporting By Gerry Shih; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia