HP chairman resigns after shareholder vote
(Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Chairman and Silicon Valley venture capitalist Ray Lane said on Thursday that he had decided to step down after reflecting on the shareholder vote and to reduce distractions.
Lane won 58.88 percent of shareholder votes, which was announced during the company's annual meeting last month.
(Reporting by Poornima Gupta)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ