Mitsui Chemicals to buy Germany's Heraeus Dental for 450 million euros
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Inc (4183.T) said on Thursday that it will buy dental products manufacturer Heraeus Dental from Germany's Heraeus Holding for 450 million euros ($578 million).
The purchase of Heraeus Dental will give it a foundation for expanding globally into the dental product business, Mitsui Chemicals said in a statement.
(Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds