AstraZeneca arthritis drug has mixed results in Phase III trial
LONDON, April 5
LONDON, April 5 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca's experimental rheumatoid arthritis pill fostamatinib produced mixed results in a late-stage clinical trial, the company said on Friday.
It achieved a statistically significant improvement in a test assessing signs and symptoms of the disease, but failed to show an improvement in an X-ray endpoint, according to results from the OSKIRA-1 Phase III study.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |