AstraZeneca arthritis drug has mixed results in Phase III trial
LONDON, April 5
LONDON, April 5 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca's experimental rheumatoid arthritis pill fostamatinib produced mixed results in a late-stage clinical trial, the company said on Friday.
It achieved a statistically significant improvement in a test assessing signs and symptoms of the disease, but failed to show an improvement in an X-ray endpoint, according to results from the OSKIRA-1 Phase III study.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion