AstraZeneca arthritis drug has mixed results in Phase III trial
LONDON, April 5
LONDON, April 5 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca's experimental rheumatoid arthritis pill fostamatinib produced mixed results in a late-stage clinical trial, the company said on Friday.
It achieved a statistically significant improvement in a test assessing signs and symptoms of the disease, but failed to show an improvement in an X-ray endpoint, according to results from the OSKIRA-1 Phase III study.
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke