AstraZeneca arthritis drug has mixed results in Phase III trial
LONDON, April 5
LONDON, April 5 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca's experimental rheumatoid arthritis pill fostamatinib produced mixed results in a late-stage clinical trial, the company said on Friday.
It achieved a statistically significant improvement in a test assessing signs and symptoms of the disease, but failed to show an improvement in an X-ray endpoint, according to results from the OSKIRA-1 Phase III study.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'