Canada's Ivey PMI index jumps in March
TORONTO, April 5
TORONTO, April 5 (Reuters) - The pace of purchasing activity in Canada jumped by more than expected in March, according to Ivey Purchasing Managers Index data released on Friday.
The seasonally adjusted index rose to 61.6 in March from 51.1 in February. Analysts polled by Reuters had expected an adjusted reading of 52.4.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official