Canada's Ivey PMI index jumps in March
TORONTO, April 5
TORONTO, April 5 (Reuters) - The pace of purchasing activity in Canada jumped by more than expected in March, according to Ivey Purchasing Managers Index data released on Friday.
The seasonally adjusted index rose to 61.6 in March from 51.1 in February. Analysts polled by Reuters had expected an adjusted reading of 52.4.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media