Energy Capital Partners raises offer price for EnergySolutions
April 5 (Reuters) - Investment firm Energy Capital Partners raised its offer for nuclear waste management company EnergySolutions Inc by 40 cents to $4.15 per share in cash, almost three months after its initial bid.
The new offer is at an 11 percent premium to EnergySolutions's Thursday close on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia