Energy Capital Partners raises offer price for EnergySolutions
April 5 (Reuters) - Investment firm Energy Capital Partners raised its offer for nuclear waste management company EnergySolutions Inc by 40 cents to $4.15 per share in cash, almost three months after its initial bid.
The new offer is at an 11 percent premium to EnergySolutions's Thursday close on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee