Energy Capital Partners raises offer price for EnergySolutions
April 5 (Reuters) - Investment firm Energy Capital Partners raised its offer for nuclear waste management company EnergySolutions Inc by 40 cents to $4.15 per share in cash, almost three months after its initial bid.
The new offer is at an 11 percent premium to EnergySolutions's Thursday close on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls