RPT-Fitch assigns AKLease eurobond 'BBB(EXP)' rating
(Repeat for Additional Subscribers)
April 5 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has assigned Ak Finansal Kiralama A.S.'s (AKLease) upcoming issue of Eurobonds a 'BBB(EXP)' expected rating. The senior unsecured notes will rank equally with AkLease's other senior unsecured obligations.
KEY RATING DRIVERS
The issue rating is aligned with AKLease's Long-term foreign currency IDR. AKLease's ratings, in turn,are equalised with those of its 99.9% owner, Akbank T.A.S. ('BBB'/Stable). This reflects Fitch's view of AKLease as a core subsidiary of Akbank. AKLease shares common branding with, and is highly integrated into, its parent. Akbank is Turkey's third-largest private bank at end-Q312 with an 11.5% market share in assets.
As a core subsidiary of Akbank, changes in AKLease's ratings, and those of the issue, are likely to depend on changes in Akbank's IDRs.
AKLease is currently rated as follows:
Long-term foreign and local currency IDR: 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
Short-term foreign currency and local currency IDR: 'F3'
National Long-term rating: 'AAA(tur)'; Outlook Stable Support Rating: '2'
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet