RPT-Fitch assigns AKLease eurobond 'BBB(EXP)' rating
(Repeat for Additional Subscribers)
April 5 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has assigned Ak Finansal Kiralama A.S.'s (AKLease) upcoming issue of Eurobonds a 'BBB(EXP)' expected rating. The senior unsecured notes will rank equally with AkLease's other senior unsecured obligations.
KEY RATING DRIVERS
The issue rating is aligned with AKLease's Long-term foreign currency IDR. AKLease's ratings, in turn,are equalised with those of its 99.9% owner, Akbank T.A.S. ('BBB'/Stable). This reflects Fitch's view of AKLease as a core subsidiary of Akbank. AKLease shares common branding with, and is highly integrated into, its parent. Akbank is Turkey's third-largest private bank at end-Q312 with an 11.5% market share in assets.
As a core subsidiary of Akbank, changes in AKLease's ratings, and those of the issue, are likely to depend on changes in Akbank's IDRs.
AKLease is currently rated as follows:
Long-term foreign and local currency IDR: 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
Short-term foreign currency and local currency IDR: 'F3'
National Long-term rating: 'AAA(tur)'; Outlook Stable Support Rating: '2'
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions