S&P affirms Gabon 'BB-/B' sovereign credit ratings
April 5 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Friday affirmed its BB-minus long-term foreign currency and B short-term foreign currecy sovereign credit ratings on Gabon.
For more information see: www.standardandpoors.com/prot/ratings/articles/en/us/?articleTyp e=HTML&assetID=1245349863187
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials