S&P affirms Gabon 'BB-/B' sovereign credit ratings
April 5 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Friday affirmed its BB-minus long-term foreign currency and B short-term foreign currecy sovereign credit ratings on Gabon.
For more information see: www.standardandpoors.com/prot/ratings/articles/en/us/?articleTyp e=HTML&assetID=1245349863187
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach