Genesis HealthCare to sell $294.9 mln revs April 22 week
April 5 (Reuters) - Genesis HealthCare is expected to sell $294.940 million of hospital facilities revenue bonds during the week of April 22, said a market source on Friday.
The series 2013 bonds will be issued through Muskingum County, Ohio.
Barclays is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid