Genesis HealthCare to sell $294.9 mln revs April 22 week
April 5 (Reuters) - Genesis HealthCare is expected to sell $294.940 million of hospital facilities revenue bonds during the week of April 22, said a market source on Friday.
The series 2013 bonds will be issued through Muskingum County, Ohio.
Barclays is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image