Fitch revises Illinois State Toll Highway Authority rating outlook
April 5 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday revised the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority's ratings outlook to stable from negative.
The stable outlook reflects management's implementation of a $12 billion capital program, the rating agency said in a statement.
The rating agency also affirmed the authority's AA-minus toll highway senior revenue bonds, affecting about $3.9 billion of debt.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image