Labrador Iron Ore Royalty hires advisors
April 5 (Reuters) - Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp said on Friday it has hired advisors to consider a possible sale or other strategic options.
It said the process was a response to media reports that Rio Tinto is considering selling its stake in Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOC), Canada's largest iron ore producer. Labrador Iron Ore owns a 7 percent royalty interest in IOC, and a 15.1 percent equity stake.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |