Labrador Iron Ore Royalty hires advisors
April 5 (Reuters) - Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp said on Friday it has hired advisors to consider a possible sale or other strategic options.
It said the process was a response to media reports that Rio Tinto is considering selling its stake in Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOC), Canada's largest iron ore producer. Labrador Iron Ore owns a 7 percent royalty interest in IOC, and a 15.1 percent equity stake.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |