European stock index futures signal lower open
PARIS, April 5
PARIS, April 5 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Friday, with stocks set to add to a sharp two-session slide, on mounting worries over the pace of the U.S. economic recovery ahead of monthly jobs data.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for the UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.1-0.3 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls