Peru's central bank buys $40 million but sol ends stronger
LIMA, April 5
LIMA, April 5 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Friday but the sol currency finished 0.12 percent stronger at 2.581/2.582 per dollar.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |