Peru's central bank buys $40 million but sol ends stronger
LIMA, April 5
LIMA, April 5 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Friday but the sol currency finished 0.12 percent stronger at 2.581/2.582 per dollar.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown