Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Friday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spanish fishing company Pescanova said early on Friday it will file for insolvency after failing to reach an agreement with its creditors following more than a month of negotiations.
Telefonica, Europe's biggest telecoms operator by revenue, has received a 200 million euro financing facility from the Canadian export agency to buy BlackBerry smartphones and services.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |