UPDATE 1-Magnitude 5.4 earthquake shakes buildings in Mexico City
(Adds size, details)
MEXICO CITY, April 4 (Reuters) - A 5.4 magnitude earthquake shook buildings in Mexico City on Thursday, but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damages.
The epicenter of the earthquake was in Guerrero state on Mexico's Pacific coast, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
A Reuters witness in the Pacific resort of Acapulco, the biggest city in Guerrero, said the earthquake seemed slight, with some people not even noticing the tremor.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |