Portugal court to announce budget ruling later on Friday
LISBON, April 5
LISBON, April 5 (Reuters) - Portugal's constitutional court will announce its ruling on this year's budget austerity measures later on Friday, a court spokesman said.
The long-awaited ruling, which comes after the court studied measures worth over 5 billion euros, could throw the bailed-out country's adjustment effort off-course.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |