Portugal court to announce budget ruling later on Friday
LISBON, April 5
LISBON, April 5 (Reuters) - Portugal's constitutional court will announce its ruling on this year's budget austerity measures later on Friday, a court spokesman said.
The long-awaited ruling, which comes after the court studied measures worth over 5 billion euros, could throw the bailed-out country's adjustment effort off-course.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen