Portugal court to announce budget ruling later on Friday
LISBON, April 5
LISBON, April 5 (Reuters) - Portugal's constitutional court will announce its ruling on this year's budget austerity measures later on Friday, a court spokesman said.
The long-awaited ruling, which comes after the court studied measures worth over 5 billion euros, could throw the bailed-out country's adjustment effort off-course.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |