Portugal court to announce budget ruling later on Friday
LISBON, April 5
LISBON, April 5 (Reuters) - Portugal's constitutional court will announce its ruling on this year's budget austerity measures later on Friday, a court spokesman said.
The long-awaited ruling, which comes after the court studied measures worth over 5 billion euros, could throw the bailed-out country's adjustment effort off-course.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source