Diageo's open offer for United Spirits shares to start April 10
April 5 (Reuters) - UK drinks group Diageo's mandatory tender offer to buy up to 26 percent of shares in India's United Spirits will start on April 10 and end on April 26, a manager for the deal said on Friday.
The price for the tender offer to United Spirits shareholders will remain at 1,440 rupees ($26) a share, JM Financial said in a notice to the Bombay Stock Exchange. United Spirits shares were trading at 1,841 rupees on Friday.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist