Diageo's open offer for United Spirits shares to start April 10
April 5 (Reuters) - UK drinks group Diageo's mandatory tender offer to buy up to 26 percent of shares in India's United Spirits will start on April 10 and end on April 26, a manager for the deal said on Friday.
The price for the tender offer to United Spirits shareholders will remain at 1,440 rupees ($26) a share, JM Financial said in a notice to the Bombay Stock Exchange. United Spirits shares were trading at 1,841 rupees on Friday.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |