Diageo's open offer for United Spirits shares to start April 10
April 5 (Reuters) - UK drinks group Diageo's mandatory tender offer to buy up to 26 percent of shares in India's United Spirits will start on April 10 and end on April 26, a manager for the deal said on Friday.
The price for the tender offer to United Spirits shareholders will remain at 1,440 rupees ($26) a share, JM Financial said in a notice to the Bombay Stock Exchange. United Spirits shares were trading at 1,841 rupees on Friday.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |