HP chairman resigns after shareholder vote
(Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Chairman and Silicon Valley venture capitalist Ray Lane said on Thursday that he had decided to step down after reflecting on the shareholder vote and to reduce distractions.
Lane won 58.88 percent of shareholder votes, which was announced during the company's annual meeting last month.
(Reporting by Poornima Gupta)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N