Funeral services for Roger Ebert on Monday at Holy Name Cathedral
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130406:nPnCG90005 Memorial tribute being planned for later in the week ****MEDIA ADVISORY**** For Monday, April 8, 2013 ATTENTION: METRO AND ASSIGNMENT EDITORS; FEATURES EDITORS AND WRITERS; ENTERTAINMENT EDITORS AND WRITERS; NATIONAL DESKS. What: FuneralServices for Roger Ebert When: Monday at 10 a.m. Where: Holy Name Cathedral,730 N. State St., Chicago Who: The service will be open to friends and fans of the beloved Chicago Sun-Times film critic, though seating will be limited. Open seats are first come, first served. Special request: In lieu of flowers, send donations to The Ebert Foundation, c/o Northern Trust, 50 S. LaSalle St., Chicago, 60603. The foundation is a nonprofit that supports arts and education programs. Media RSVP required. Send to email@example.com. Limit one representative per media outlet to observe the service. No still photography. Pool camera will provide live feed from inside the cathedral. A memorial tribute is being planned for Thursday, April 11. Details to follow. Media contact: Robin Beaman | 312-208-1212 | firstname.lastname@example.org or Shawn Taylor | 312-371-6260 | email@example.com. /PRNewswire -- April 6, 2013/ SOURCE Chaz Ebert
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image