Earthquake measuring 7.2 magnitude strikes Irian Jaya, Indonesia-USGS
SYDNEY, April 6
SYDNEY, April 6 (Reuters) - An earthquake measuring 7.2 magnitude struck 256 km (159 miles) east of Enarotali in Irian Jaya, Indonesia on Saturday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
The earthquake was 58 km (36 miles) deep, said the USGS.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia