Shareholder Jana predicts electing 2 candidates to Agrium board
April 8 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Jana Partners LLC said on Monday that it expects two of its five candidates have garnered enough votes to join Agrium Inc's 12-member board.
Jana said candidates Barry Rosenstein and David Bullock appear to be successful, with results of the proxy battle scheduled for release on Tuesday. Agrium was not immediately available for comment.
- Pressure for ceasefire grows in week-old Gaza war |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources