Shareholder Jana predicts electing 2 candidates to Agrium board
April 8 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Jana Partners LLC said on Monday that it expects two of its five candidates have garnered enough votes to join Agrium Inc's 12-member board.
Jana said candidates Barry Rosenstein and David Bullock appear to be successful, with results of the proxy battle scheduled for release on Tuesday. Agrium was not immediately available for comment.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image