Shareholder Jana predicts electing 2 candidates to Agrium board
April 8 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Jana Partners LLC said on Monday that it expects two of its five candidates have garnered enough votes to join Agrium Inc's 12-member board.
Jana said candidates Barry Rosenstein and David Bullock appear to be successful, with results of the proxy battle scheduled for release on Tuesday. Agrium was not immediately available for comment.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine