Shareholder Jana predicts electing 2 candidates to Agrium board
April 8 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Jana Partners LLC said on Monday that it expects two of its five candidates have garnered enough votes to join Agrium Inc's 12-member board.
Jana said candidates Barry Rosenstein and David Bullock appear to be successful, with results of the proxy battle scheduled for release on Tuesday. Agrium was not immediately available for comment.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |