Brazil enters forex market to ensure proper functioning -Tombini
PORTO ALEGRE, BRAZIL, April 8
PORTO ALEGRE, BRAZIL, April 8 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank intervenes in the country's foreign-exchange markets to make sure the market works properly, Alexandre Tombini, the bank's president, said on Monday at a public event in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand