Brazil enters forex market to ensure proper functioning -Tombini
PORTO ALEGRE, BRAZIL, April 8
PORTO ALEGRE, BRAZIL, April 8 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank intervenes in the country's foreign-exchange markets to make sure the market works properly, Alexandre Tombini, the bank's president, said on Monday at a public event in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port