Buckeye says 304 line In Michigan restarted
April 8 (Reuters) - Buckeye Partners LP said it restarted its Line 304 in Monroe County, Michigan, early Sunday morning, ending a seven-day shutdown.
Line 304 has a capacity of transporting about 50,000 barrels a day of refined products, a Buckeye spokesman said on Monday. It runs from Toledo, Ohio, to Detroit.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack