CP Group chief says to reinvest Ping An profits in China
BEIJING, April 8
BEIJING, April 8 (Reuters) - The head of Thailand's CP Group said on Monday that the firm would reinvest in China earnings from its recently acquired $9.4 billion stake in Chinese insurer, Ping An.
Thai billionaire Dhanin Chearavanont, who chairs the Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) which bought the Ping An stake from HSBC, was speaking at the annual Boao Forum in China.
No other details were immediately available. (Reporting by Koh Gui Qing; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port