Fannie Mae to sell $500 mln in bills on Wednesday
April 8 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $250 million of three-month bills, due July 10, 2013, and $250 million of six-month bills, due Oct. 9, 2013.
Settlement is April 10-11.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |