Fannie Mae to sell $500 mln in bills on Wednesday
April 8 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $250 million of three-month bills, due July 10, 2013, and $250 million of six-month bills, due Oct. 9, 2013.
Settlement is April 10-11.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Fighting erupts between Syrian army, rebels on Golan Heights |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |