GE to acquire oilfield services provider Lufkin for $3.3 bln
April 8 (Reuters) - General Electric Co said it will buy oilfield services provider Lufkin Industries Inc for about $3.3 billion.
The offer values Lufkin at $88.50 per share, representing a premium of 38 percent to the stock's Friday close.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |