REG-Premier Energy&Water: Correction : Portfolio Update
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
The "* Holding in both convertible bond and equity" the asterisk should have been shown next to Essar Energy Invest. All other details remain correct. Premier Energy and Water Trust PLC announces that at close of business on 31 March 2013 its ten largest investments were as follows: % of total assets China Everbright Intl 6.1 China Suntien Green Energy 5.5 Essar Energy Invest* 5.5 OPG Power Ventures 4.9 Enersis 4.7 Ecofin Water & Power 4.0 National Grid . 3.9 Qatar Electricity & Water Co. 3.6 GDF Suez 3.4 Centrica PLC 3.4 *Holding in both convertible bond and equity At close of business on 31 March 2013 the total net assets of Premier Energy and Water Trust PLC amounted to £65 million. The sector breakdown and geographical allocation were as follows: Sector Breakdown: Electricity 47.1 % Multi Utilities 23.8 % Water & Waste 10.5 % Gas 10.4 % Cash/Net Current Assets 1.2 % Renewable Energy 5.8 % Infrastructure 1.2 % Total 100.0 % Geographical Allocation: Europe (excluding UK) 8.1 % China 27.9 % North America 8.7 % Global 7.4 % Asia (excluding China) 16.2 % United Kingdom 13.9 % Latin America 9.5 % Cash/Net Current Assets 1.2 % Australasia 1.4 % Eastern Europe 2.1 % Middle East 3.6 % END
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |