I.Coast utility CIE says 2012 profit up 32 pct
ABIDJAN, April 8
ABIDJAN, April 8 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast electric utility CIE recorded a 2012 net profit of 8.39 billion CFA francs ($16.66 million), up from 6.35 billion CFA francs the previous year, according to an announcement in the state-owned newspaper Fraternite Matin on Monday.
Turnover for the company, partly owned by French industrial group Bouygues, was 324.60 billion CFA francs in 2012, up from 265.28 billion a year before. ($1 = 503.7300 CFA francs) (Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly; Editing by Joe Bavier)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South