Ron Johnson out as J.C. Penney CEO -CNBC
April 8 (Reuters) - Ron Johnson is out as chief executive of the department store chain J.C. Penney, CNBC reported on Monday, citing a source.
J.C. Penney shares rose 10.8 percent in after-hours trading after the CNBC report.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East