Ron Johnson out as J.C. Penney CEO -CNBC
April 8 (Reuters) - Ron Johnson is out as chief executive of the department store chain J.C. Penney, CNBC reported on Monday, citing a source.
J.C. Penney shares rose 10.8 percent in after-hours trading after the CNBC report.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions