Ron Johnson out as J.C. Penney CEO -CNBC
April 8 (Reuters) - Ron Johnson is out as chief executive of the department store chain J.C. Penney, CNBC reported on Monday, citing a source.
J.C. Penney shares rose 10.8 percent in after-hours trading after the CNBC report.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Thousands of Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |