CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive as resources strengthen
TORONTO, April 8 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned positive in early Monday trade, helped by strength in the materials and energy sectors, as the Bank of Japan moved forward on its aggressive bond buying plans. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 15.29 points, or 0.12 percent, at 12,347.14, after opening lower.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |