TSE halts trade in JGB futures briefly after sharp rise
TOKYO, April 8
TOKYO, April 8 (Reuters) - The Tokyo Stock Exchange briefly halted trade in Japanese government bond futures on Monday after a sharp rise following the Bank of Japan's first government bond buying operations since it announced aggressive monetary easing last week.
The trading halt came after 10-year JGB futures rose 1 point to 145.02. They were trading at 145.14 by 0347 GMT.
Ten-year futures ended the morning session 0.88 point higher at 144.90.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |