TSE halts trade in JGB futures briefly after sharp rise
TOKYO, April 8
TOKYO, April 8 (Reuters) - The Tokyo Stock Exchange briefly halted trade in Japanese government bond futures on Monday after a sharp rise following the Bank of Japan's first government bond buying operations since it announced aggressive monetary easing last week.
The trading halt came after 10-year JGB futures rose 1 point to 145.02. They were trading at 145.14 by 0347 GMT.
Ten-year futures ended the morning session 0.88 point higher at 144.90.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |