Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA, April 8
LIMA, April 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency strengthened 0.16 percent to 2.577/2.578 per dollar.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ