Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA, April 8
LIMA, April 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency strengthened 0.16 percent to 2.577/2.578 per dollar.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin