Peru's central bank buys $80 million, sol gains 0.19 pct
LIMA, April 8
LIMA, April 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $80 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency gained 0.19 percent to finish at 2.576/2.577 per dollar - its strongest level in more than a month.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain