Peru's central bank buys $80 million, sol gains 0.19 pct
LIMA, April 8
LIMA, April 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $80 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency gained 0.19 percent to finish at 2.576/2.577 per dollar - its strongest level in more than a month.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ