Merz Pharma drops out of bidding war for Obagi Medical
April 8 (Reuters) - Germany's Merz Pharma Group withdrew its offer for U.S. cosmetic products maker Obagi Medical Products Inc, after rival bidder Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc raised its offer last week.
Merz had offered $22 a share, which was topped by Valeant with a $24-a-share offer on April 3.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image