Merz Pharma drops out of bidding war for Obagi Medical
April 8 (Reuters) - Germany's Merz Pharma Group withdrew its offer for U.S. cosmetic products maker Obagi Medical Products Inc, after rival bidder Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc raised its offer last week.
Merz had offered $22 a share, which was topped by Valeant with a $24-a-share offer on April 3.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source