Russia's MDMG 2012 net profit up 66 pct y/y
MOSCOW, April 8
MOSCOW, April 8 (Reuters) - Russian private healthcare company MD Medical Group said on Monday its 2012 net profit grew by 66 percent year-on-year to 1.54 billion roubles ($48.72 million).
The company's revenue grew by 40 percent last year to 4.1 billion roubles.
In October last year, MD Medical Group became the first Russian company in the sector to float, raising more than $300 million in a London IPO for expansion of its clinics chain and its shareholders.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials