Russia's MDMG 2012 net profit up 66 pct y/y
MOSCOW, April 8
MOSCOW, April 8 (Reuters) - Russian private healthcare company MD Medical Group said on Monday its 2012 net profit grew by 66 percent year-on-year to 1.54 billion roubles ($48.72 million).
The company's revenue grew by 40 percent last year to 4.1 billion roubles.
In October last year, MD Medical Group became the first Russian company in the sector to float, raising more than $300 million in a London IPO for expansion of its clinics chain and its shareholders.
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours