Russia's MDMG 2012 net profit up 66 pct y/y
MOSCOW, April 8
MOSCOW, April 8 (Reuters) - Russian private healthcare company MD Medical Group said on Monday its 2012 net profit grew by 66 percent year-on-year to 1.54 billion roubles ($48.72 million).
The company's revenue grew by 40 percent last year to 4.1 billion roubles.
In October last year, MD Medical Group became the first Russian company in the sector to float, raising more than $300 million in a London IPO for expansion of its clinics chain and its shareholders.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation