Russian vodka firm Synergy 2012 net profit at 1.7 bln roubles
MOSCOW, April 8
MOSCOW, April 8 (Reuters) - Russian vodka firm Synergy said on Monday its 2012 net profit rose to 1.70 billion roubles ($53.78 million) from 1.66 billion a year earlier.
Synergy, maker of Beluga and Russky Lyod vodka brands, said in a statement that its revenues increased to 41.55 billion roubles last year from 37.58 billion roubles in 2011.
On Friday, the company said that first-quarter sales of its own brands fell by 30 percent after an increase in excise tax .
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police