Russian vodka firm Synergy 2012 net profit at 1.7 bln roubles
MOSCOW, April 8
MOSCOW, April 8 (Reuters) - Russian vodka firm Synergy said on Monday its 2012 net profit rose to 1.70 billion roubles ($53.78 million) from 1.66 billion a year earlier.
Synergy, maker of Beluga and Russky Lyod vodka brands, said in a statement that its revenues increased to 41.55 billion roubles last year from 37.58 billion roubles in 2011.
On Friday, the company said that first-quarter sales of its own brands fell by 30 percent after an increase in excise tax .
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia