Russian vodka firm Synergy 2012 net profit at 1.7 bln roubles
MOSCOW, April 8
MOSCOW, April 8 (Reuters) - Russian vodka firm Synergy said on Monday its 2012 net profit rose to 1.70 billion roubles ($53.78 million) from 1.66 billion a year earlier.
Synergy, maker of Beluga and Russky Lyod vodka brands, said in a statement that its revenues increased to 41.55 billion roubles last year from 37.58 billion roubles in 2011.
On Friday, the company said that first-quarter sales of its own brands fell by 30 percent after an increase in excise tax .
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'