Russian vodka firm Synergy 2012 net profit at 1.7 bln roubles
MOSCOW, April 8
MOSCOW, April 8 (Reuters) - Russian vodka firm Synergy said on Monday its 2012 net profit rose to 1.70 billion roubles ($53.78 million) from 1.66 billion a year earlier.
Synergy, maker of Beluga and Russky Lyod vodka brands, said in a statement that its revenues increased to 41.55 billion roubles last year from 37.58 billion roubles in 2011.
On Friday, the company said that first-quarter sales of its own brands fell by 30 percent after an increase in excise tax .
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software