China's SAIC Motor says March auto sales up 17 pct yr-on-yr
SHANGHAI, April 8
SHANGHAI, April 8 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Monday its March auto sales rose 17.4 percent from a year earlier to 462,508 vehicles.
That compares with a 2 percent year-on-year slip in February though figures were skewed due to the timing of the week-long Spring Festival holiday.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG. (Reporting by Kazunori Takada and Melanie Lee)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'