STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's BHG plans to raise up to $265 mln in new shares
No. 3 Brazilian hotel operator BHG SA said on Monday it will issue up to 524.8 million reais ($265 million) in new common shares, according to a regulatory announcement. The company, known as Brazil Hospitality Group, said the pricing of the new shares is scheduled to take place on April 18.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted