STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's BHG plans to raise up to $265 mln in new shares
No. 3 Brazilian hotel operator BHG SA said on Monday it will issue up to 524.8 million reais ($265 million) in new common shares, according to a regulatory announcement. The company, known as Brazil Hospitality Group, said the pricing of the new shares is scheduled to take place on April 18.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |