Stryker names new chief financial officer
April 8 (Reuters) - Medical products maker Stryker Corp on Monday said it named William Jellison chief financial officer, replacing Dean Bergy, who was serving as interim CFO.
The appointment is effective April 22.
Jellison had been with Dentsply International Inc, a dental equipment maker, for 15 years. He most recently served as chief financial officer.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions