Stryker names new chief financial officer
April 8 (Reuters) - Medical products maker Stryker Corp on Monday said it named William Jellison chief financial officer, replacing Dean Bergy, who was serving as interim CFO.
The appointment is effective April 22.
Jellison had been with Dentsply International Inc, a dental equipment maker, for 15 years. He most recently served as chief financial officer.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad