Stryker names new chief financial officer
April 8 (Reuters) - Medical products maker Stryker Corp on Monday said it named William Jellison chief financial officer, replacing Dean Bergy, who was serving as interim CFO.
The appointment is effective April 22.
Jellison had been with Dentsply International Inc, a dental equipment maker, for 15 years. He most recently served as chief financial officer.
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town